- We collect your personal information you provide to us and by lawful means related to our business relationship for the purpose of providing the products and services described on our website or those you have contracted for and retain such personal information to fulfill those purposes.
- We regularly deal with, and share information with, third parties as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the reasonable goals of the business relationship you have sought with us, and we transfer personal data to other websites if requested by the individual who owns the data.
- We will endeavor to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of their personal information.
- If you do not wish to receive future information about products and services, would like more information about our handling of data or privacy policies, or wish to opt out of any aspect of our services, please inform us by emailing our main company email address.
We are committed to conducting our business practices in accordance with these principles in order to affect an acceptable standard of protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of any and all personal information collected.
> Review our Terms of Service