Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on West County Media’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify, copy or remove the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on West County Media’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- access or attempt to access any content, materials, systems or software which you have not been granted specific access to;
- access or attempt to access any paid service level resources, content, materials, systems or software in any period where your account contains any unpaid or overdue invoices.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by West County Media at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on West County Media’s website and services are provided “as is”. West County Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, West County Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
By your use of this website or purchase of any paid service level you acknowledge that all materials on this website and any and all services are provided on an as-is, as-available basis with no warranty, and no refunds, rebates, returns or exchanges shall be extended under any circumstances.
West County Media and its principals, suppliers, partners and vendors reserve the right to refuse service to any persons communicating or dealing in an unreasonable and/or unprofessional manner, including but not limited to the use of any rude, vulgar, defamatory, slanderous, discriminatory, incendiary or inflammatory language, gestures or communications in any form, written or oral, or otherwise. This limitation extends to any communication whether or not such communication occurs on West County Media’s website, or in any other format, forum, or location, whether physical or electronic.
In no event shall West County Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use any services, or materials on West County Media’s Internet website or servers, even if West County Media or a West County Media authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on West County Media’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. West County Media does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. West County Media may make changes to the materials contained on its website, and all services, service levels and service level pricing at any time and without notice. West County Media does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
West County Media has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by West County Media of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to West County Media’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.